STEP 1: Prep Solution
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Prep Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face.
- Gently swipe pad across entire face, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
- Allow to dry completely, proceed to Step 2.
STEP 2: Multi-Acid Peel Solution
- Ensure skin is completely dry following Step 1.
- Use gloves provided if desired.
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Peel Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face.
- Gently swipe pad across entire face in systematic pattern noted below, wait 30 to 60 seconds. Tingling may occur.
- If tingling is tolerable, swipe the same pad across entire face a second time in the same pattern. If tingling is too intense, skip this step.
- Wait 10 minutes and wash face using a gentle cleanser and pat dry.
After the Peel
- Apply Obagi Hydrate or a gentle facial moisturizer after the peel daily to relieve any dryness.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and always use sunscreen when going outdoors, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or higher for 7 days after peel application and during the peel series.
- Do not pick or peel at peeling skin.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15°–25°C (59°–77°F).
- Keep out of direct sunlight.