Be sure to follow all pre-peel and post-peel instructions carefully
- Step 1: Use one vial every two weeks.
- Step 2: Do not use on wet skin, make sure skin is clean and completely dry.
- Step 3: Apply first layer evenly across face according to usage instructions, avoid eye area.
- Step 4: If first layer is tolerable, apply second layer 30 to 60 seconds after first application.
- Step 5: Leave on for about 10 minutes after application of first layer.
- Step 6: Use a damp gauze or towel to rinse with water and gently pat dry with a soft, dry towel, mild tingling may be experienced.
- Step 7: Apply a physical (not chemical) sunscreen to the treated area.
- Sunscreen should be used daily after the peel.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).