- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen combines UVB and UVA protection in an elegant, matte finish that is non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested. Suitable for all skin types.
These active ingredients that sit on top of the skin and deflect the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection—also known as broad spectrum protection.
homosalate 10%, octisalate 5%, zinc oxide 16.5%
Aqua/water/eau, C15-19 alkane, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, sorbitan olivate, silica, polyglyceryl-6 polyrininoleate, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, glycerin, hydroxyacetophenone, disodium EDTA, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, triethoxycaprylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, disteardimonium hectorite, polyglyceryl-2 isostearate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, beeswax, dimethicone.