Nu-Derm® Clear Fx
Nu-Derm® Clear Fx
Nu-Derm Clear Fx is a skin-brightening cream specially formulated with nature-identical arbutin and antioxidants that helps improve the look of skin for an even, healthier-looking complexion.
- Helps to clarify and brighten a dull complexion
- Helps to enhance the appearance of an even skin tone
- Size 2.0 oz.
Earn 104 Premier Points
Nu-Derm Clear Fx is a hydroquinone free skin-brightening cream formulated with arbutin to help improve the look of skin for an even, healthier-looking complexion. For all skin types.
The Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System helps transform the skin’s appearance by brightening the complexion, revealing younger, healthier-looking skin.
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
NEED TO KNOW
Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause serious allergic type reactions (e.g., hives, itching, wheezing, anaphylaxis, severe asthma attacks) in certain susceptable persons.
Nature-identical skin brightening agent and antioxidant. This key ingredient can help to prevent and visibly diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone, leading to a more even complexion.
Water (aqua), arbutin, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, saponins, sodium metabisulfite, BHT, lactic acid, disodium EDTA, butylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben
- Use twice a day, once during your morning routine and again during your nighttime routine.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.