Product Spotlight: Obagi360™
We often get questions about what Obagi® products are optimal for use by those with younger skin (if you’re in your 20s or 30s, that’s you!). While everyone’s skin is different, and working with a skin care professional is important to gain information about your particular skin type, we wanted to take some time to shine a spotlight on Obagi360™ which is specially formulated to help proactively preserve and protect youthful-looking skin.
This one-of-a-kind skin care system is designed to protect the skin and address the early signs of skin aging, while setting the stage for a lifetime of radiant, healthy-looking skin.
The Obagi360 System includes an Exfoliating Cleanser that provides both mechanical and chemical exfoliation to thoroughly clean the skin. It contains papaya, which gives it a wonderful smell, too; an entrapped form of retinol that is gradually released to help refine your complexion; and a dual-function moisturizer and broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30. These 3 components add up to an ideal combination to protect and maintain younger skin in an easy-to use system: Use twice daily (two products in the morning and two in the evening) for optimal results.
Fun Fact: 88% of patients who tried Obagi360 saw improvement in the appearance of fine lines, firmness, skin texture, skin radiance, and hydration1.
It is ideal for those in their 20s and 30s who:
- Are busy and prefer to use a skin care regimen with only a few easy application steps
- Are living in big cities or places with skin-irritating pollutants
- Are starting to see the first signs of aging and are at a crossroads with their skin care regime
- Are considering (maybe for the first time) other aggressive skin care regimes. (Check with your skin care physician, this might be a good first step instead.)
- Are new to Obagi products and would like to witness first-hand the difference that an Obagi skin care regime can make in the appearance of skin
Visit our Obagi360 product page to learn more about the active ingredients in the product, see results of real people who have used Obagi360, view clinical studies, view step-by-step instructions on how to incorporate it into your daily routine, and find a skin care provider who can get you started on this system.
1. Bruce S, Investigator. An open-label study to evaluate the anti-aging effects of three months of treatment using the Obagi360 System in subjects with photodamage: interim analysis. Protocol OMP360-01; December 19, 2013. OMP, Inc. Data on file
®/TMs are trademarks of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. or its affiliates. Any other product or brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners. Distributed by OMP, Inc. ©2015 Obagi Medical, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC. 5/15 DM/OBG/15/0078