Obagi® Retinol Cream: Should I use 0.5% or 1.0%
Retinol cream is a popular product for those of us who would like more youthful-looking skin, because it helps refine the appearance of skin texture for smoother-looking skin. Obagi offers two retinol concentrations: 0.5% or 1.0%, and we are often asked, “Should I use 0.5% or 1.0% retinol cream?”
Only your skin care physician can recommend the ideal retinol cream for your specific needs, but regardless of the concentration you use, here are a few great benefits of Retinol Cream that you can expect:
- Retinol can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.1
- It’s non-acnegenic – so it won’t clog your pores.1*
- It’s dermatologist-tested, and it causes minimal to no skin redness, dryness, flaking, and irritation – even with the higher percentage 1.0% formulation!1*
- The unique entrapped retinol delivery system in Obagi retinols gradually releases the ingredient for the desired effect on the skin.
*Based on a 3-week facial irritation study; N=33.
1. Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC. Data on file.
©2016 OMP, Inc. 10/16 OBG.0191.USA.16