Obagi Introduces Its First Skin Care System for Sensitive Skin
Our goal at Obagi is to provide transformational skin care for every age and any skin type. Obagi® skin care systems have helped patients with skin concerns ranging from dry skin to hyperpigmentation to acne, and now we have a system for sensitive skin. We are proud to introduce the latest addition to our Obagi family, the Gentle Rejuvenation System. This system is Obagi’s first-ever professional skin care line formulated specifically for people with sensitive skin.
Just as the name suggests, the Gentle Rejuvenation System provides a gentle solution to rejuvenating your skin to address signs of premature aging. The Gentle Rejuvenation System offers ingredients that are designed to address the signs of mild aging in patients with sensitive skin such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, rough texture, sun damaged skin, dull skin, dehydrated skin, and blotchiness. The key ingredients in this system are proven effective:
- Zeatin has been shown to improve skin’s roughness by 86%1
- Kinetin increases skin’s ability to retain moisture by 26% over 24 weeks2
The system contains 4 essential products to cleanse, calm, correct, and protect sensitive skin.
- Soothing Cleanser gently removes makeup and everyday impurities for a clean, fresh complexion while soothing skin
- Skin Calming Cream with plant-derived growth factors Kinetin and Zeatin to improve texture, tone, and blotchiness in sensitive skin affected by the sun
- Advanced Night Repair packed with peptides to improve the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles, rough texture, tone, resiliency, dehydration, and brightness
- Fortified Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with Vitamin C to help protect your skin against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
The Gentle Rejuvenation line also offers 4 complementary products that may be used with the system:
- Skin Rejuvenating Serum includes rare Swiss apple stem cell extract to help complement skin’s natural cellular turnover
- Skin Calming Lotion to diminish redness, itching, burning, and stinging that are common in compromised skin
- Ultra- Light Repair SPF 30 Sunscreen Cream for multitasking sun protection, moisturization, and help in correcting visible signs of photoaging
- Ultra-Rich Eye Hydrating Cream to improve the appearance of wrinkles around the delicate eye area
If you have sensitive skin, are pregnant, nursing, have allergies or are sensitive to hydroquinone, or are not yet ready for more aggressive skin care therapies, ask your skin care physician if the Gentle Rejuvenation System is right for you.
1. Cruz, Jr PD, Reece, BT. A Clinical Study of Topical Zeatin (0.10%, 0.025%) for improving the appearance of photodamaged skin (RCTS Study Number: 1837). 12-week final analysis, September 2005. OMP, Inc. Data on file.
2. Mean Results based on the percentage of improvement after 24 weeks using Kinetin 0.1% Lotion, p<0.001. McCullough J., Weinstein G. Clinical Study of Safety and Efficacy of Using Topical Kinetin 0.1% (Kinerase®) to Treat Photodamaged Skin. Cosmetic Dermatology. 2002; 15(9):29-32.
Except as where otherwise indicated, all product names, slogans, and other marks are trademarks of the Valeant family of companies. OBG 13-062B© 2013 Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC.