Product Feature: Gentle Rejuvenation
True or False: People with sensitive skin should stay away from advanced skin care regimens that help reduce the appearance of skin aging because they are too harsh on the skin.
Specifically formulated for sensitive skin, the Obagi® Gentle Rejuvenation regimen provides a gentle way for those with sensitive skin to help improve the appearance of skin aging. It is great for:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin1,2
- The look of dull skin1-3
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles1-3
Taking a cue from nature, Obagi has formulated the Gentle Rejuvenation system with a Kinetin-Zeatin Complex, which provides synthetic forms of plant growth factors that promote rejuvenated, more youthful-looking skin.1-3 The Kinetin-Zeatin Complex is slowly released over a 12-hour period into the skin from the Prosome delivery system, a breakthrough in delivery technology.4 For maximum results, use twice a day, in the morning and the evening.
The science is fascinating, but the results are even better. In a nationwide consumer survey of 50 users, 100% of users were extremely or very satisfied with the products:5
- 92% of patients felt the products purified their skin
- 88% of users felt the products made their skin look younger
- 82% of users felt the products rejuvenated the appearance of their skin
To learn whether your skin would benefit from Gentle Rejuvenation, consult your local skin care physician. Your doctor may also recommend a regimen tailored to your specific needs.
Last updated: 6/22/17
1. McCall-Perez F, Stephens TJ, Herndon Jr JH. Efficacy and tolerability of a facial serum for fine lines, wrinkles, and photodamaged skin. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2011;4(7):51-54.
2. McCullough JL, Weinstein GD. Clinical study of safety and efficacy of using topical kinetin 0.1% (Kinerase®) to treat photodamaged skin. Cosmet Dermatol. 2002;15(9):29-32.
3. Cruz PD Jr, Reece BT. A clinical study of topical zeatin (0.10%, 0.025%) for improving the appearance of photodamaged skin (RCTS Study #1837). 12-week final analysis, September 2005. OMP, Inc. Data on file.
4. Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc. In vitro release of kinetin and zeatin from Prosome Delivery System (study protocol #2875-121). September 12, 2011. OMP, Inc. Data on file.
5. Skin Care Exploratory Final Report, June 28, 2013. OMP, Inc. Data on file.
©2017 OMP, Inc. 6/17 GRS.0020.USA.17